Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Weigh in mini-victory

Pretty Strong Medicine

Truth gun to my head... I have been weighing in about every other day.
I know, I know!
:/
I shouldn't, but since relapsing to 188 I've been trying to be better.

Two weeks ago we moved and life has been chaotic since then.
The upside is I've made tons of food for meals for a week or so.
we have been eating considerably smaller meals on the go.
I haven't changed much in my work outs
still no serious cardio (no resistance, no running)
I upped my weights in my arm work out.

But looky looky!

Trying to live healthier for months,
being a regular 5-AM-ER since February,
made getting back down quick!
like 3 weeks quick. (bottom photo is today 183.4)

Pretty much all spring i have yo-yoed between 183-180 and briefly saw 179.
A friend I hadn't seen in a while said I looked good last night.
Then i stuff my face.
Balance.

I still lost this week, and Friday I had a scone smothered in frosting, I had wedding on Saturday, and cake at Church on Sunday. I certainly have not been disciplined or good at making decisions, but i have balance those bad choices with better eating all the rest of the days!

In other news, we cannot agree on a couch. Lazy boy has the best. They also cost your soul a lot of money.

We both liked this one but don't agree on the fabric.
I wish Lazy Boy didn't offer to change the fabric.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss! Sorry to hear about your injury. I can't imagine how frustrating that would be! I saw that you're from Champagne. My husband and I are moving to Peoria soon!

    I really like your blog, and I was wondering if you were open to doing a button swap or something?

    -Em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily at Beauty and the GreekJuly 3, 2013 at 8:25 AM

      Champaign*** stupid autocorrect :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for adding my button! Where do I find yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've enlisted the hubs to make me one! It hasn't come up yet! :) hahahah a I'm so flattered you want to swap!

      Delete
  3. You did great this week even with those treats. I am the same way. I saw 177 (my lowest in months) on the scale a few days ago and ate all day long. WHY????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The SCALE!!! she is a tricky hooka! LIES! :) But this week its at least good lies for both of us :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the loss!
    Cuuch shopping was the worst for us, I could not get my husband to make a decision!

    ReplyDelete