Tuesday, July 2, 2013

That costs how much???

Buying a house costs a boat load of mula.
Owning a house....entirely different ball game.

I am having one of those weeks days "what the eff was i thinking??!?!?!"

Oh well.
I pitched all the boxes on craigslist so I can't exactly move back in to our old place.
Which I cleaned over the weekeend.
I think that sparked all this.
We lived across the street from my job, thus i walked to work er'a day!
We rented i.e. didn't have to pay for stupid stuff.
Why would we leave?

this is how i feel about our new place...

If i see one more earwig (gross bugs) i will pack a suit case and live in the old place.
Top that all off when you never agree on how to design a house,
which in turn also costs boat loads.

Here is how everyone else feels about my questions, comments and concerns..

No comments:

Post a Comment