Monday, July 1, 2013

i wanna run

Its true.
I wish I could just lace up and go sweat it out.
the weather was PERFECT yesterday for a run, and this morning.
slightly cool with a light breeze.
GAH!
I feel like a crazy person.
So, I will schedule more PT this week and next, THEN FINALLY I start strength training.
Praise the Lord!

This weekend we attended a super awesome wedding.
A girlfriend of mine got married and I am so happy for her.
But, I dont think I really let it hit me until the following morning that she is really gone now.
Bitter sweet, but I am so excited for her to start her new chapter in her life!

Some home fixin's didn't go so well.
We get discouraged easily.
We did get some stuff done, though.

I am struggling with CURTIANS! I know what I want but i can't find it anywhere.
I want linen/canvas looking curtians.
We ordered some from walmart.
We will see.
They are prolly gonna be return.
First world problems.

Happy Monday! I can't wait for Thrusday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment