Thursday, June 27, 2013

Mooses Be Thristy too

My favorite linkup
Hopelessly Ever After
I've been MIA with buying a new house and moving. Yikes.

Well I'm always jelly of K-Rock with her fun vodski drinks and what not.
and the fact that they ALWAYS have kick butt names.
 Pic
Beer is my know-how, though. Stick with what you know!

Big Sky Brewing make Moose Drool
I love a drink that sounds redunkulous!
Also they have funky things inside the caps = funzies


They actually started brewing other beers too, and i love them so far.
We have not tried a lot yet.
I am excited to start!

Happy Thristday hookas! Weekends almost here!

3 comments:

  1. Found your blog via the Thirsty Thursday link-up, and now I'm following on Bloglovin! Never heard of Moose Drool, and even though it doesn't sound appetizing, I'd be willing to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiffany. I checked the other links EARLY this morning :) My blog isnt much, just FYI. I cant promise much, its a work in progress. Thanks for following me! The Fox beer was good but i can't recall the name right now, but it wasnt gross sounding ;p

      Delete
  2. Haha you're so cute!! Thanks for all the amazing things you tell me. You're the breast!! This Moose Drool sounds right up my alley!! Let's see if I can get it out here in BFE!!

    ReplyDelete