Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Weekly goals!

Operation Skinny Jeans
Last weeks goal was to survive.
I did.
I've been blog silent, sorry, been busy.
We bought a house and moved all in 24 hours.
My wonderful parents came to help us with this process and my dad is extremely handy.
And installed under the kitchen cabinets lights in my whole kitchen.
it is great and awesome.

I'm thinking of doing a "how to" move. or something on that idea.

NEW GOALS
1. Back on eating healthy
we ate pizza and bread all weekend (Thursday-Sunday)
I basically stopped eating bread regularly last august

2. Gym time.
Skipped yesterday.
we have a bug problem in the new house and its been affecting my sleep.
and its effing gross.
hate bugs.

3. Choose healthier options for dinners out.
tonight i have a going-away dinner for a friend
rehearsal dinner on Friday
and a wedding on Saturday
but there are ALWAYS healthy options.

Two weeks ago at weigh in i was back up at 188 which was my 'starting weight' in Jan/Feb when i started tracking.
Upside, this morning, i was down to 186.
its a freakin miracle after our weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment