Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekly Goals & Re-Pack..no Re-CAP!

Operation Skinny Jeans


Blerg, I am not even going to touch last weeks goals.
If you caught my weigh in, i am back at my starting weight, 188.
Shoot me.
Honestly being away from home 5 weekends in a row will do that to you.
Talk about eating/drinking tons of bad shit.

So new week, no looking back.

1. only one. SURVIVE!
We move this week. nuff said.

AWWWWWWE Kitty you help us move!?
They have been a tiny bit crazy.
Its weird how animals can feel stressed.
This is what happened.
ever.
single.
night.
this weekend.

I have a wonderful husband.
He loves me and is so good to me.
I have been...unpleasant, to say the least, with my whole leg/therapy situation, and now being back at starting weight. I am incredibly blessed, and so luck to have a guy that puts up with my shit on a daily basis and also understands its not him, when i am blue.
Thanks for kicking my butt all weekend, we are basically packed, thanks to you TDubs!
Also, no more dranks until we move. I gets grumpy the next morning ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment