Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thirsty Thrusday Link UP!

Hopelessly Ever After

RAW! I got nothing good this week. Last night I totally caught my oven on fire with bacon grease. I learned how to clean and oven. Which was educational and required a phone call to my dad. I'm glad i called him because I would have NEVER thought to turn off my ELECTRIC STOVE! DER!
(bakingsodamess)

This is still my favorite link up. Alcoholic much? I love Kristin's blog too. She is so fun! And come on she named her drank this week after Mario, doesn't get much cooler than that!

No I am motivated to get creative with my names of dranks...

Simple Screw
(driver)

Ice
Vod-ski
OJ

pic

Stay away from Sunny D.
It sounds like a good idea.
Its not!

I also like to squeeze half of my orange into the top of my drank then use the other have for decor :) I do no put ratios on this. I don't like the taste of vodka so I try to mask it with OJ, but there are days that i don't care and i want ONE drink to be strong! :) so make as needed.

How do you like my new looks? We are playing around with things. TDubs volunteered to spruce up the blog! its a work in progress and under construction! :) Tomorrow i will do two weekend recaps. Then I will pack up my gear and go dranking campaing all weekend. I should try to remember to take more pictures...


1 comment:

  1. Oh No!!! Grease fires are never good. My friend burnt off one whole part of her kitchen trying to fry chicken. haha. Well it's not funny, it was actually really bad, but we laugh at it now. lol.

    This drink sounds good!!

    ReplyDelete