Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Weigh In

Pretty Strong Medicine

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/running

This is one of the best online comics to begin with but this running one=amazingness!
Read it Now!
For anyone who has ever run this is awesome!

Booooo yoyo!!
I'm only up .2 lbs. 
you might wonder why I'm mad?
I've been weighing 3 times a week MWF
And by Friday I can usually be down to 181 or 180.
Then the weekend hits.

We leave on Friday for NYC.
I have planned healthy snacks for the way out.
I just wanna survive getting back after a Bach party in the city.

PT update:
I moved out into the play room, and boy did we play. Good times. Feel good!

You weighted squats people are CRAZY!

On a serious note:
I joined Jess @ Operation Skinny Jeans for a private challenge.
I'm effing scared.
I've never lost my weight.
I've never even liked my body. much less love it
And I don't think I can succeed.
Annnnnd I have to do before and after pictures......

I'm scared.
But, I'm sick of feeling like this. 
I've been working my ass off since February.
I know I don't eat clean enough.
So here goes nothing.
I am nervous just thinking about it.
But i am sending my measurements and pictures to her today.
I want change.
I already do the gym 5 days a week at 5am.
I am already in the mindset to change my life. my body.
i am ready.
Shits about to get real.

3 comments:

  1. I am in that same challenge with you Robin and I am here to tell you that YOU CAN DO THIS!!!! We are all there to support one another and bounce around ideas.

    I have been in your position before and it is hard to get started but you will be so happy you did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! I am trying. I am already doing SO much, but i know its not enough. Just a mind game! Yes, i am looking forward to the accountability. I am out of town this weekend for a Finaly HURRAY! :)

      Delete
  2. I died reading that comic - I'm a blerch, too!

    So happy to see you on the link up & good luck with your challenge! Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete