Thursday, July 18, 2013

Double (linkup) Header

Hopelessly Ever After
Thristy Thursday N/A edtion
yeah.....you read that right.
laaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmeee!

Ok so here is the deal.
I leave for NYC (actually NJ) tomorrow at 4 am.
I have had a drink (just one or two) every night since last friday.
I think its PERFECTLY normal to drink when its so damn hot and humid out. illinoissucks
Since, I usually do most of the driving when we travel, I get bored.
I need to be in bed at like 8-8:30 tonight
Water. H20. Hydration in the best form.
So drink up lots of water.
Either today or tomorrow with your Thirsday Thrusday hang over :) Like a champ!

button
Oh yesssssiiitttsssssbbaaaaccccckkk!!

If I had one extra hour in the day... booooooowww chicka BOWWOW!!

I wish my name... "nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah Batman!"

I think anything chevron is... chevron.

My last nightmare...that i was straped to my bed, on the floor and earwigs were crawling all over me...aweful.

Sometimes... "no......alwaaays."

My last meal on earth would be... pennslyvania maple syrup micro waved with PB then mixed with vanilla bean ice cream. enter 20lbs gained in college.

I would much rather be_____ than____.
poor & happy than rich & misreable.
skinny & a HUGE BITCH, than FAT & nice to everyone.
running than lifting
hulk than hawk eye
Turk than JD
Phoebe than Rachel
velcore than double sided tape
camping dranking than ...just about anything.

Mayonnaise... mans greatest creation, followed by saddlebag hips/legs

10 years ago, I didn't think... it would be 'cool' to like the comic book movies, go figure, after highschool

Selfishly... Schelfishly, Shellfishy, bellsfishy, hellfishy...fishy...fish.....

My favorite show on TV right now... rookie blue. thats like the only show on in the summer... OH Goodwin Games? that was ok. sorta funny but interesting too. Its on Hulu.
pic

And, George Zimmerman... got fat! hello!!!! (yeah im not talking politics with a ten foot pole) though my husband explained the whole "Stand Your Ground" law in FL to me...and does sound an awful lot like a easy way to committ a crime. justsaying

5 comments:

  1. Your nightmare just freaked me out majorly!! I HATE those things. I would have woken up in tears!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were everywhere when we moved in..... It was bad. I basically didn't sleep for the first 3 nights. Oh we'll! T-Dubs has sprayed twice and that has seemed to help!! EEEEK!

      Delete
  2. Haha. So I'm sure you've heard but this pic of you totally reminds me of Dorothy from Wizard of Oz. lol. I think about it every time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really??? Thank you! Wonderment in my eyes? ;p Never heard that before. I was not dorthoy ever, my sister was in the musical our high school did. :)

      Delete
  3. Pennsylvania maple syrup microwaved with PB then mixed with vanilla bean ice cream....


    .... I MUST try this

    ReplyDelete