Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Prom link up!!!

button

May 2003

I love this idea!!! Except I couldn't find pictures from my prom. Small school so there was only a junior prom where seniors we invited!! I went with TDubs my senior year!! We had just started dating about 2 months before hand! So it was all very exciting and fun!!! I miss this hair of Wills but he doesn't like it :)

Pictured is the couple that set us up. :) they have a great story! And they got married the year before us! And then they moved to the mid west after us which makes us very happy!!!

PROM!! We danced!! and I remember we gave a different friend a ride home because her date was sleazy!!! He totally said creepy things to her all night so Will and I smuggled her out! :) A month later I graduated then I went to Wills prom, same outfits but I couldn't find any pictures of that either! 

 SEVERAL YEARS LATER.....
December 2011
Ok so the best prom was 2 years ago!! Our soul-mate couple we will call the N&J!! So N planned a super secret birthday-80s-Prom-party!!! TDubs and I secretly flew in to Newark from Illinois and showed up on her door step! Look on her face will be one I cherish for life, PRICELESS! We have so much fun with the guys!!! So J and I and her best friend had a stressful day at the mall getting bad hair dos and dresses! I borrowed a bridesmaid dress not 80s but several people didn't do 80s. Needless to say prom is waaaaaay more fun with people you like, booze, home cooked food and a DJ that will only play great music, that i feel like Will and I requested all night!! The trip that Prom is by far a memory I will carry for life and is one of my favorites!

Me & N. Specail bond rioght there!

Laaaaaaaaaadies!

drunk ladies! aaawwweee yeaaaah!

Professional Photo Done RIGHT!
(we love awkward photos way too much)

Girls shot!

This is how all proms should end! :)


One of the greatest nights of my life. without a doubt! N is the sweetest guy to throw this awesome party for his lady! And to invite all us crazies there to have entirely too much fun!

PS. i love dancing and i don't care how foolish i look, i will dance all damn night.







1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, your 'adult' prom looks like so much fun!!! What a great idea for an adult party!!! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete