Tuesday, April 16, 2013

5 miles later


Selfies on a Run = Not my gift. Also this was IMMEDIATELY after mile 5.
What I'm thinking:
where did my breathe go?
how do bloggers do this?
did i take a picture yet?
i think i might pass out
this is not worth it.
i will go die somewhere now

Thank you Pic Stitch! Feet and a thumbs up! So I ran flipping 5 miles! I thought I was gonna die. Mainly because I may or may not have been still slightly hung over. Gosh it was awful and SOOO windy i hate the Midwest. But, I did it. I prayed to God that my leg wouldn't give out. I have had some serious pain, that has ultimately halted any strengthen. I also believe it was strengthen that did this to me. Using that roller at the gym on the inside of my thigh makes me look like I'm humping it in the gym, I need my own TDubs!


It was brutal and hard. It was not a simply run for me. I felt slow and sluggish the whole time, tanks alert miller high life. But the point is, I DIDN'T turn around, I DIDN'T give up, I DIDN'T walk, I just kept telling myself it would be over soon. And finished. That's my goal. Finish the 10K without walking. Dream big: then I will work on better times.

It was followed by feeling really good about myself the next day though. I was sort of in awe. Like did i actually do that yesterday? no i couldn't have, I'm not a runner, I'm to fat, stupid, ugly, slow, injured, etc. and the list goes on.

This is an honesttogoodnessawful photo. I don't have a good place to do outfits. This is inspired by sistermeg as all if it is hand me downs from her. She always inspires any dressedupness I come into for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment