Friday, April 26, 2013

Race day 5K!!!

Today is the 5K at 7:30 pm. Weather is looking good. I meet up with the church's running club for a quick picture then FINALLY get to see my friend Lana and her 3 daughters who will be walk/running in the 5K. So I do no plan on getting a PR or even running this entire event. Infact, if the girls don't need a piggie back ride, i'll be grateful :)

I have been training for a 10K which is tomorrow morning at 7:40 am after the marathoners start. Its prolly gonna rain tomorrow :( booo! Lana and I will run together for that. My goal: run the whole damn thing. My training got side tracked by an injury a few weeks back. So I hope i can make it happen.


GEAR OUT!  And Ready for Tonight!

 
Hit the Expo to get better sizes in my even shirts but also to shop! And and LOVE this Fighting ILLINI sweat wicking band thingy a found. I know lots of cool bloggers were them with cute things on them, but I am a Basketball Fan through and through! (ps this photo makes me want to go back to highlights sooooo freaking bad. As soon as my hair gal pops out that baby and is back at work totally switching back to highlights)

I'll post better/more pictures after the races and I celebrate (hopefully) this weekend! TDubs promised me some Red Lobster (i know im so classy) and a lots of BEER!

No comments:

Post a Comment