Wednesday, April 24, 2013

24 Things 'Bout me! (stolen!)

Where We Can Live Like Jack and Sally...: 24 Things You May or May Not Know About Big Holly

Decided to steal this idea in the spirit of stealing things!! Booooyaaaa!!! So here it goes!!!

1. Star Wars (new hope, empire, and return) are the best movies of all time. No argument. followed by the Indiana Jones movies.
2. Beer wench. True story, TDubs totally converted me, we are a tiny bit of beer snobs.
3.... however Miller Hi Life is my go to,
4. for a big girl, I'm a HUGE LIGHT WEIGHT
5. This list makes me sound like an alcoholic
6. I also love food, all food. except Brussels sprouts.
7. gray hair started stayed since i was 16
8. Favorite show of all time is scrubs
9. favorite actor is Harrison ford..see #1
10. I seriously think Han Solo was my first crush
11. Tina Fey is the shit, so is Jimmy Fallon
12. when i listen to the radio its the hits station (pop or whatever they call it these days) and the HOT 105.5 for the great Hip Hop, Rap, and R&B...it also features Steve Harvey in their morning shows.
13. I am white and nerdy.
14. I grew up without cable TV of any kind, we re-watched movies we owned and rented movies.
15. Because of this i feel like i was denied the right to become a TRUE Nerd! Netflix is the greatest gift to counter act my bad parents, currently working through Star Trek Next Gen!
16. I saw the Justin Beiber move in theaters. Dont judge
17. I have known TDubs since i was 17, and about 3 weeks ago was the first time i EVER farted in front of him.
18. i cannot fart on command, never been able too, my brother thinks i will die of spontaneous combustion due to only being about to pass gas in a bathroom...hes prolly right
19. i have a brother and a sister.
20. my sister is the greatest person i know, true story. i love her. (this is at the st. Louis arch, she was trying to reach up and touch it) twss.
21. I love to travel. I always have.
22. I love snow, for real, tons of it, since moving to the Midwest, besides mountains, i miss real snow the most.
23. i love downhill skiing.
24. i am stretching for crap to write about... OH I love The Fighting Illini Basketball team!
25. I am not that into writing and not sure this blog thing will stick...also not that into exercise, or fitness, or goals...mostly into beer.

The End.

PS. its race week. I am nervous, my bothersome leg pain hasn't ceased. But I am excited and i hope i can run the entire 10K!

5 comments:

  1. Dude. First off... RUN THAT SHIT. I just pretend zombies or Jaws is chasing me... because in my nightmares Jaws can totally make his way around on land and RUN BABY RUN! haha PS is that really your birthday, too?! zomggggggggg yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-0

      I totally do zombies! I ran in the dark for a few weeks and one part of my path was in complete darkness...allllll i could imagine was zombies 'ERYWHERE! Trying to get me And yes Sharks can attack anywhere, true story, i believe.

      YESSSSSS IT ISSSS totally my birthday! And I am with you, no pity. Just a day!

      Delete
    2. beeteedubs, its a shock face at the beginning....of you commenting on my lil project here! :)

      Delete
  2. You know, I actually HATED brussel sprouts until last year and now, loaded with butter, they aren't too bad! Didn't have cable either growing up! Love that you're "mostly into beer". Can we be friends in real life?!

    PS – My May giveaway will be for a new blog design by my personal designer! Stay tuned if you're interested! Our Journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! We can suck at 80s and 90s pop triva games! and be into beer togheter!!! i will remain a skeptic on da 'sprouts for now.

    i will follow your blog! I could use a face lift, but i've really only been bloggin for a few weeks!EEK!

    ReplyDelete