Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekley Goals Link UP

Operation Skinny Jeans


I am going to start doing this. Just to help me stay focused. Plus i love Jess and all her videos and blog stuff. I think if she and I knew each other in real life we would be buds, but I digress.

1. Goal is important...and i hate writing it. NOT RUN! I have suffered from some seriously inner thigh muscle pain, and i couldn't stop running because of the race last weekend (race post coming). But the races are both over, and it needs rest. I want to still run, but this week is a rest week.

2. EVEN THOUGH! I will not run .... maybe.... I will still go to the gym, get my cardio and strengthening on. And I hope to work in a walk with TDubs if the weather allows.

3. Eat clean. This will probably be on here every week. We have small group on Thursdays and I cannot resist cookies, chips or whatever! I am totally a get it out of my house so i don't eat it. kind of person so the face that there ends to be some junk yummy foods there usually involves me shoving my face full of brownies!

WOOT! Lets dominate this week. Next week will be my first time following up on these goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment