Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Inspiration

TWill (hubs) gives me lots of inspiration. I love the template of this blog solely because of this dress he picked out for me.


Yes... Hubs dresses me.

He's good at it.
No, he's not into guys
Yes, he is real
I think it's the mad art skills that give him this talent. But pretty much any time he says I look good in something I'll wear it forever!! No joke!!

He's a great guy that rides his bike along with me while I move really slow next to him and feel like I'm running. He also joined the same gym as me this winter and braves it at 5 am with me!!!




Ditty 'bout TWill

Name: Will
Legal: Theodore
Degree: B.S. Software Development
Masters of Fine Art: Photography
Instruments: Piano, keys, Uke, mandolin, vocals
Born: Same exact day and year my parents married eachother, Bronx, NY
Loves: Cats....true story
Lefty, Photographer, Pianist, GQ:Dresses better than me, Good Guy, Computer Gamer Nerd, Cooks, Cleans, Hates Car Work, Outdoors over Indoors, Skii (downhill), Bikes, Does Not Run, Canoes, Camps, Hikes, and can't park at his employment because its a University and he works for the Art School now, so he takes public transportation, liberal j/k....or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment