Friday, November 8, 2013

To cut my hair or not to cut my hair

To cut
Or not to cut?
 
Shamless selfie in the car yesterday.
Its long and goregoues, and a serious pain in the butt to maintain.
Cons:
  • takes forever to do
  • never dries fully
  • no longer stays up in ponytail/bun/anything at the gym
  • my gray/white is coming in so vicously i have to get it done every 4 weeks ($100)
  • im poor enough
Pros:
  • damn, its pretty looking.
  • its really pretty.
  • i love tri color, and i hate box coloring ($4)
  • but it will make me $96 richer every month
  • its so pretty.
  • T-Dubs tells me how pretty it is.
please dont take this as im being big headed, i dont think i have any pretty features. At all. That being said, im really only happy with the hair for about two weeks becuase then the gray/white comes in with force. Hence the car photo so you cant see it on my part.
Here are some thoughts i have had:



4 comments:

  1. If you are fond of your pretty long hair, don't do it!!!

    I had hair down to the middle of my back, which I dearly loved, but decided I needed a change, so I chopped it off to my chin. I thought the cute bob was great for a couple months, but now I pine for my longer hair. The shorter hair takes much less time to style, but you have to style it everyday, or it looks like shit.

    I wish I would have never cut it all of because it's going to take FOREVER to grow back. I dream of the days when I can just let my hair air dry again and it won't look hideous, or when I can just throw it up in a pony. It may be a pain to dry and style when you take the time, but it's worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good thing about short hair is that it will always grow. I may wait until after the holidays. If you cut it and hate it, and you're in a ton of pictures, you'll be forever annoyed. Maybe at the start of the year? I cut all of my hair off to chin length after high school, and I felt like a boy. I hated it, but I'm considering cutting it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh stop you are beautiful!! Usually when I have long hair I want short and vice versa when I have short I want long...That doesn't help ya but that my insight. Maybe compromise and just get a few inches off. If ya want to talk about grey hair lets talk about mine!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love them all!! I think they would look GREAT on you!!!

    ReplyDelete