Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Back at 5amclub

aaaaaaaannnnnddddd
imback!
3-4 weeks out of habit. booooo.
Me post gym/breakfast with T-Dubs mug for some coffee.
Beeteedubs, Dunkin Pumpkin Spiced coffee + Coffee Mate Pumpkin creamer = ahhhhsome!
Sooooo I am back at it.
I need to start tracking shootmenow
I need to not have a second bowl of pasta.
I had a bad moment last night trying on a bunch of hand me downs, 14s, none fit.
BUT instead of stuffing my face i got to bed early and hit the gym.
Today its raining but i packed my running gear anyways.
Running is the best therapy and always makes me feel awesome.
Plus, so abs this morning.
Got a good ab workout? or reps? Let me know! I am looking to BURN.

In other news, i have been gone 5 weekends in a row, and i am back up to my starting weight. boooo frickedy boo!
New day. better choices. Moderation!

We put over 3,000 miles on our Prius. Its an ok car, we travel so it really meets our needs.
BUT I CANNOT STAND THIS DUMB ASS ALARM!

I cant ever set anything in the set because the car beeps.
It is weight sensitive!
JUST SHUT OFF!
Sometimes my bag/purse sets it off.
grrrrrrrrr i hate you sometimes prius.
wheres my jeep?...

2 comments:

  1. good luck girly... You've got this... I didn't climb outta bed this morning to exercise and now I have to fit it in at some point. UGH I need to just get up and get it done. Damn weight sneaks up on ya, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 33lb dog sets mine off, and I can't stand it! So annoying! Happy you made it through your stressful period and looking forward to reading about your successes!

    ReplyDelete