Monday, November 25, 2013

Five On Monday?

I love reading the Five on Fridays.
I think it is so neat and fun.
And just a great way to see people's personalities.

I usually dont get to them on Friday and therefore to me, Five on Friday means = "everyones five on friday for mondays"
Its actually very refreshing to read them on Monday morning!

And as i was sipping coffee and pretending to work this morning, i thought about how Five on Monday would look....

So heres my "Five on Monday"
1. Gone with the Wind - Ashton, ALWAYS makes me laugh the most on Mondays.
2. its Monday.
3. coffee.
4. ...
5. shut your face hole!

and there friends is why there is no "Five on Monday" plus it doesn't have a nice ring to it.

Highlight of my day, my True Oldies Channel on the radio is now ALLLLL CHRISTMAS! SOOO APPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment