Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Friday


TGIF!
Sooooooo happy its the weekend time. Granted Ill be busting out the bathroom all weekend and puppy sitting.

Got a run in again on Wednesday after work

I am hoping this whole, i take a half hour lunch, and my boss lets me leave a half hour early to go run continues to work out.
I really love running near my job, as apposed to my home, where I'm just not into the neighborhood yet.
I also did all of my training last year here near my work, because i lived a short walk away.
so its nostalgic and familiar.

Wednesday: Farthest I've gone since injured.
Happy, very happy.
No pain. which is excellent.
feel really REALLY out of shape.
But, all that lifting must have worked because no charlie horses, no sore legs, tight muscles, etc.
and here i thought i was spinning my wheels for 6 months.

We skipped on Body Pump this morning. I was disappointed.
I was also nursing a food-hangover - see: pizza, ice cream samiches, and cake
but we can go tomorrow so here is hoping to we go ahead and go.

This also let me experiment with trying to straigthen my hair post shower pre work.
a little frumpy but im happy with it. might have to be better on my time in the mornings so i can always do this.
good grief, dye your hair already?amirght!
how do you take a selfie without man hands? I think all my mirrors are too tiny.
Also i need to find the scale at the gym, i have no idea what i weigh, and i need to start getting myself in check a bit here.


4 comments:

  1. you look great!! way to rock out the running :) I have yet to master the selfie myself...not sure how people do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are super speedy! Congrats on the longest run post injury! Love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you!! Run for me please :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. What type of injury did you have!? I tore my LCL 10 weeks ago running a half marathon and I just got back to 4 miles - it's been the worst 10 weeks ever. Injuries suck and running is so hard on your body. ugh.
    New follower - Whit from Raspy Wit

    ReplyDelete