Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Life After I Dew

I am following the blog trends and doing another So What Turkey-Day-Eve Wednesday!

Today I am saying SO WHAT IF...
  • i am actually happy to not be traveling or having any plans for this Thanksgiving.
  • we started Turkey-Day-Eves last night, with Blue Moon and Shiner, and i dont care
  • i havent gone to the gym at all this week
  • we arent even having turkey this year, shrimp Alfredo and cheddar bay biscuits, my meal at red lobster that T-Dubs is making homemade #keeper
  • full on Netflix binge is expected
  • no tile will be laid, hopefully backer board will go up
  • there is literally nothing for me to do at work
  • i was gonna play today by ear and then plan on taking friday, since most people wont be here
  • then my boss announced in our meeting, that i will be the contact person on friday
  • then i tried to explain i didnt have anything to do, to which the response was i could help decorate.
  • my mental response was this "bitch, please! i got my own show to run!"
  • today i am not very thankful for my job
  • Type A personalities dont like to have their time wasted or sit idly well
  • T-Dubs is getting a kick arse ThanksMas gift. deets will be on the instagram later!
And thats all i got today. Feeling a little pity party ish because i have so much more i could do at home than i could here. But alas i am grateful to have employment, benefits, a home, food, and mostly beer.

2 comments:

  1. I want a full report on the Netflix binge, we just finished Breaking Bad, so I need a new addiction. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let me know what you find on Netflix I am almost done with Hart of Dixie :(

    ReplyDelete