Wednesday, November 13, 2013

5 am slump


I missed 5amclub again.
Hate myself for snoozing it and sleeping.
I'm just so tired.
So i packed my running gear and took it to work. And Body Pump has a class at 430 and 535.
i loathe going alone though.

Then I got this message after I got to work this morning, from T-Dubs.
I died laughing in my office.
I found it hilarious!

I ran less than 2 miles yesterday, sucking.

Truth Gun to my head: I'm in a rut I have been since April.
Just being real, here
So I packed clothes today to run from work, been debating trying it out on lunch.
It's 18 degrees right now.
Yeaaaaaa.....
Oh well. I needed to hit the gym this morning for another BodyPump class. An it didn't happen so here is to Friday making that happen.

My blog Friend Alicia asked for a pic, so here it is!

My hair didn't turn out great this morning. 
I'll try to take a shameless selfie on a good hair day!

3 comments:

  1. Love the shorter hair! I'm sure it cuts down some time! Super cute!

    As far as being in a rut... it is SUPER hard to get out there with this cold weather. I'm having a really hard time getting my running shoes on and forcing myself to get out there. Definitely no fun. I feel ya!

    -Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I been in a rut, too. I went to the dr yesterday and I gained 10 pounds in the last month!!!!!!! As soon as I get over this sickness I'm getting my ass back in gear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you are being a tad hard on yourself. HI I'm queen of procrastination....Let' motivate one another. We can do this!! I do NOT run, I walk but pretty fast. But at least it something, right? Plus I do weights and all that jazz. I work out for about an hour a day. I'm not really sure what made it click this time...but it did. Maybe its the motivation from others, IDK. I feel so much better and my body feels good. You will get there... Promise!

    I love the short hair!! Thank you for the pic!

    ReplyDelete