Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday blerg

Monday monday. la la laaaa.

Ok here is the deal, i gots things happening in life in general.
I used to blog from work. and its getting harder to do.

So don't expect a blog 5 days a week anymore. Probably not going to do Mondays and I might be skipping friday. I will try to blog at least 3 days during the week.

I love reading blogs, and often feel as though this project is wordvomit!
But sometimes i enjoy it, other times i feel like i repeat a lot.
So i dont want to write if there isnt anything to write about, or if im busy living!
I dont want to be stuck to my computer when i should be living life!

Re-cap real quick:
Punky stayed with us for one night, she was very sad, and anxious the whole time.
i love her she is such a great dog. T-dubs not so much on board with this.
He was stressed. I feel awful about that now.
Guess i should have done more, said more, taken more care of things.
I got an awesome run in after work on Friday.
The weather here was AWESOME!
I speed up a bit, and increased my distance a tad.
i LOVE LOVE LOVE running in my old neighborhood. (i miss it)
it was great weather and a great run.
one of the best i've had in a long time.
Bathroom update to come later this week!
Peace out, hookas!

No comments:

Post a Comment