Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Chop chop



this happened...

Here are my before and afters:

Before
After!
In case you are wondering, i love it.
It was time.
I also wish it was straight naturally (grass is always greener, amiright!?)
Check out that grey on the part! DAMN! HEY LADY NEED SOME HELP CROSSING THE STREET?
Gosh.

Well my sister might have been equally as excited as my hair dresser. Seriously, they had way too much fun.
My sister also texted me at 7:30 am on Saturday (not cool. ever.)
She also wanted to know what it looked like curly, thats why she got this.
i am a super light sleeper so my ass was up then.

i laughed a lot. when i got her photo back.
Thats me top right with dime eyes and coke bottle glasses.

Whatcha think? (be nice)
Need to see it curly?

1 comment:

  1. love it straight... so yes I'll need to see it curly too. It looks so healthy!!!

    ReplyDelete