Thursday, January 9, 2014

Holiday Hiatus

Like everyone else in the bloglands, i took a break from medias.

We headed to Florida this year to visit my in laws who are wonderful and generous people. But, for whatever reason i never completely feel....settled? relaxed? at ease? Its nothing personal, its probably my own insecurities. But we had a great time visiting their new home in FL. It was 85 out HOT AS BALLS the first two days. I like snow and cold. MKAY!

Highlights: Christmas Eve in our Honeymoon spot, St. Augustine, FL.
Face Time with my family back in PA, including snow on Christmas Day.
I got a few sandy, back road runs in. Nothing over 2 miles and it was hot. But i made a friend.

We stopped off in NC to visit T-Dubs bro and his family, who gave us a nice relaxing lazy stay. We got home and RELAXED. I played my new Lego Wii Pirates game and Netflix binged.

Oh this was my favorite Christmas gift of all!

Then we got hit with the weather ERRRR body is getting. And then my pipes frozen and then burst. More on that next time. Expect a post about repairs soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment