Thursday, January 23, 2014

Lil gab!

cold cold out!

But I finally made it to the gym. This is my latest fav song to work out too.
Tonight, neighbor Itch, comes over with a tile saw to look at our shower. Fingers crossed he thinks we are ready. And he will come back Saturday and help us do it!

Eveyone has priorties at the grocery store, even this guy.

I'm aweful at the sneaking photos. But for whatever reason this made me laugh and made my day at the same time.

Oh did I mention it's cold as frack here? And everywhere. Schools are closed again! Why wasn't I a teacher?? Oh because they are the most under appricated people in the US with terrible pay and parents blame them for everything. End rant.

Cold.

2 comments:

  1. Theres not enough snow days that would ever making being a teacher sound good to me. lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I'm terrible at sneaking pictures, too. I feel so judgmental and judged... But I saw this girl the other day wearing this dress and she pinned it back and there were probably 5 or 6 clothespins in the back and I just thought it was ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete