Friday, January 24, 2014

Follow Through Friday

I'm finally joining the crowd.
This week was rough.
T-Dubs worked two 11 hour days, ahhh the students return! He works at the U of I.
FatChick2FitChick

Shoveled Snow Tuesday and ate cookie dough.
Wednesday - slept and finished said cookie dough but logged and stayed within limit.
Thursday- randomness at gym with new sauconys. Been logging.
Friday - elliptical "sprints". meals all planned

Upside: meal prepped like a boss! Got all health stuff for my weekend. Gonna log! MFP @robine182

Saturday 8am tiling, preped lunches, Chili for dinner.
Sunday Working at church till 1, leftovers for lunch, leftovers for dinner? or frozen pizza.
Monday  Bodypump
Tuesday cardio, core
Wednesday Bodypump
Thursday cardio, core
Friday Bodypump

Gonna try one more time for 3 times of bodypump.

I was in a rut this week, I had my annual and I weighed in at 10lbs more than last year. Slap in the face! 
I don't eat right.
Trying to make that my biggest focus right now.
But as you can see my scale at home must be jenky. 188 or 187 not sure.
I was 10lbs more at the Dr. 'plain that!
I am a so frugal i dont want to spend the money on a new scale. Should i just do it?

And my sparkly new Y membership has those old school scales with the slide things!

Ok, Itch came last night, he seems very experienced in laying tile but also very "does it has he goes"
No bueno, I like planning.
We start tomorrow at 8am.
I may or may not be up all night, and may or may not be stacking my piles of tiles at the appropriate lengths.
I dont want to get to a corner and end up with less than an inch of tile.

Its harder to explain in an email. For a First Time Home Buyer/Owner, this is not the kind of project i wanna do. Plus for whatever reason none of my cement board is flush. Driving me bonkers. And making me very stressed that it will ruin the tile job. I dunno what else i can do. If it doesnt work. it will all could out and ill redo it. I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Eating is my biggest issue, too. I love all the food. GIVE ME ALL THE FOODS. You can do this pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stick with it! I am right there with you! Started doing something new and cut out all sugar. Stuck with it so far and I feel so good! Some days are really hard and some days are easy.
    I am giving away a Starbucks Verismo Brewer on my blog. I would love if you would check it out. http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete