Monday, January 13, 2014

Goals and fitness

Tooooo long, far too long!

Finally sick of the holiday jiggle and ready to get serious again. It was so nice to run in warm weather in FL over Christmas buuuut not in the Midwest!

This weeks goals!
Monday: BodyPump done, stretch every hour set my phone
Tuesday: cardio, core at home later
Wednesday: BodyPump, foam roller sesh
Thursday: cardio maybe a run, foam roller, core later!
Friday: BodyPump, stretch hourly

That's right BodyPump 3 DAYS!! I'm shaking and my legs feel like jello but I gotta keep with it.

I also will LOG on MFP mon-fri. Weekends are messy with living life so I don't normally log. Find me and let's be friends! Robine182

My first real day back after 5amclub


What are your goals?? Do you prep meals? Plan dinner? Sweat sesh?

2 comments:

  1. I'm sick of being a fatty too... Today is the day for changes. I shared my goals on my blog today check them out and enter the fitness giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sick of it too! Lets whip this fats ass mmmmmmk?! LOL

    ReplyDelete