Friday, January 17, 2014

Goals review

Ok my goals this week / what actually happened:

Monday: BodyPump, stretch hourly / Done
Tuesday: cardio, core / Cardio Dreamill Only
Wednesday: BodyPump, foam roller / Done and foam rollered EERRADAY!
Thursday: cardio, foam roller, core / Elliptical, see above, no core
Friday: BodyPump, stretch hourly / Fail!

So getting back made me realize how much I had lost! Sooooo sore! I rollered ever night. And stretched lots.

We've had a late night week.
Basketball loss at 10:30 midweek
Running forum lastnight
Soooo excuses, but I'm trying to LISTEN TO MY BODY the year. 
And after another struggling to sleep night, when 4:30 am arrived my body told me I needed sleep! 
We slept!

Tomorrow SPIN at 8am!
A coworker invited me, so I'm makin up for BodyPump!

Everyone needs rest, but we are attempting to finish our bathroom this weekend. I have Monday off. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. You had a much better workout week than I did! I love spin, but it makes my hoo-haa hurt so bad! (TMI?) I also see bathroom progress. :)

    ReplyDelete