Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Gift high lights

I have already shared my sweet iron man fingerless gloves.
I scored some other awesome gifts this year!
And I thought I'd share some of the nerdy awesome.

A LOTR scarf that I had my eye on forever!

This kick ass blender stick that I used for soup last night. I die. So awesome.

The dreams of my wish list coming true. Seriously, this is the best drill.

Earrings to match a necklace I got in a wedding earlier this year.

Kick butt Christmas tees for T-Dubs and myself. We match on Christmas. Don't judge.

The Star Wars comics that I'm 100% nerding out to all the time and a hand made print from T-Dubs that doesnt have a frame yet. More Star Wars, I wont bore you with the dorky details. I love Christmas a great deal. But I especially love spending it with my family. However, next year I think I will stay home and enjoy making my own traditions.

2 comments:

  1. What kind of soup did you make? My whole family gets new PJ's for Christmas. It's a tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The earrings and necklace are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete