Wednesday, December 18, 2013

So What!

Life After I Dew

Late to the game, but non the less! Today i am saying SO WHAT IF...
  • this will mark my third week being "sick" in some capcity
  • i love the holidays but im not with the Christmas Spirit this year.
  • usually i can't wait to watch my holiday favorites...and i havent yet.
  • we leave Sunday for Florida for Christmas with the inlaws.
  • its supposed to be snowing on Sunday.
  • i dont mind traveling we do it a lot, but i am a terrible traveler while sick good luck T-Dubs
  • id literally give anything to not be sick anymore
  • a few more packages have arrived from family without notification.
  • i opened said packages
  • and didn't wrap them
  • i plan on useing/wearing one on Sunday when we travel.
  • i'm 100% selfish about Christmas, its my holiday.
  • thats not realllllly the reason for the season
  • nothing will make me feel better, and i want to eat my feelings. plus Buffalo Wild Wings would make my nose stop running.
And thats what i am saying SO WHAT to!

No comments:

Post a Comment