Thursday, December 5, 2013

Fitness challenge

I'm in over my head and I've only done day one!

I stalk follow Brew Mama and Fab Chick on instagram and the blog land.
And i LOVED Alicia's amazing results!

But for real? day 1 is 50 squats!? Um.... hi...... maybe 30???

I am off on my days already. I did Day 1 today.
and it sucked.
But i have the image saved from instagram and i am just gonna try to remind myself that...

Well i have a million Christmas Traditions to read about today, because there is a nifty link up going on. Since I am waaaaay to into Christmas, i have already done this post, here it is!
I'll leave you with a picture of my In-Laws...

1 comment:

  1. You got this chick!! Believe me. This T25 sucks donkey butt, but you just do what you can do and you'll see results!!

    ReplyDelete