Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Getting back at it!

Holy Head Cold Batman!
No but really.
Last week T-Dubs was laid up with that shiznat! and then shared it with me. #worthit
So last night, i hopped up on ALL THE COLD MEDS! and called it an early night.

Its the first full night of sleep in a long time that started just before 8pm. Judge away.
Awesome sick selfie where i can barely keep my eyes open.

BUT, today i feel awesome! We FINALLY got back to the 5amclub! PRAISE THE LAWRD!
The Gym puts me in the right mindset for a good day.
I tracked everything I ate yesterday, and have today planned out well.
Trying to make good decisions.

I had ALLLLL kinds of time this morning because i didn't over sleep trying to catch up on sleep.
As i was getting dressed, i saw my already dressed T-Dubs.
Damn.

1) he will always be super sexy to me, no matter what. I'm the reacher (how i met your mother, anyone?)
2) even when he is dorky i love it, maybe more.
3) ThanksMas was a huge success this year i think!

Biggest thing that helps with our long distance families and shopping is the amazon Wish List. The fact that when you purchase stuff you can take it off of there is amazing. The only down side, is our family really needs to let each other know. And they don't always. Well we had a little mix up last night andddd i saw one of my gifts. Downside, I WANT IT NOW! Upside, i got something off my wish list. Downside, T-Dubs feels awful that he sort ruined it. Upside, it was super funny to me because he thought it was for him. Maybe even wished it was for him. :) Super funny and to me, I'll take it as a compliment. Two peas in a pod!

No comments:

Post a Comment