Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Biggest Fears #30DoB

I read this wonderfully funny and kick @$$ blog over at Hopelessly Ever After.
I love reading K-Rocks blog. I've been quiet for a while now, but when i was catching up i reading i saw she was going to kinda pick and choose what she wanted to do from this challenge. And since, i'm completely unoriginal, i am doing the same! Good thing i follow smart bloggers :)

So today is Your Biggest Fears. Hence the title of this bloggy post today!

My Biggest Fears

1. Drowning - may seem typical, but im asthmatic and i think it has to do with suffocation. I would rather burn alive.
Drowning
2. But i'm also just afraid of water. Fish are scary, oceans = scary, bodies of water = scary. I can sorta swim and keep my head above water but yeah i don't want anything in the water to TOUCH ME!

3. The Dark. I sleep with a night light on. I occasionally have terrifying nightmares, and the dark scares me. I hate coming home after dark and we haven't left the outside lights on or any lights in the house.


4. Hospitals and Medical treatment. Don't misunderstand me, I will always opt for medical treatment, but I am terrified of all of it. Even getting my blood drawn, I also faint every time from anxiety. I had an MRI last year, worst experience of my life. Sedation, always get sedated.


AHHHHHH DONT PUT ME IN THERE!

2 comments:

  1. funny, i HATE all the same things! like i seriously HATE the fact that medical treatments have to be scary. why? WHY?! and also, dark, its just the unknown, there could be an ax murderer behind my door and i cant even see him when i go to be, or even a ghost just patiently waiting for me when i walk to my bathroom. #notcool Thanks for linking up with us and i can't wait to see which others you pick and choose to link up with ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with you on the fish..SO freaking gross. I have to be a little drunk to get in a nasty lake. Gross!

    ReplyDelete