Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Favorite Photo #30DoB



If you aren't doing it start following Keeping Up with Kelsey and the 30 days of blogging challenge they are doing. I have been "gleaning" from their incredible link ups and ideas.

And lets be honest, can anyone pick ONE PICTURE! NO! 
So yeah i picked lots of pictures!

My schsister is one of my favorite people. We can make eachother laugh and cry.
But mostly we get each other, in ways i dont even understand :) 


So one year she lived with us in Illinois, and so we made this AWESOME Awkward Family Photo for our Christmas cards. Yet another perk of the professional photographer hubs!
Gotta love those outfits...


Couldn't leave my other favorite person out. I feel like these two photos just embody us. You never know when we are going to do ridiculously silly things that no one will necessarily get..

I love snow. this is back at my parents home, and our family dog. We got 21 inches in the 5 days we were home for Christmas that year, it has been one of the best Christmases to date just because of the snow and the beauty of Pennsylvania.



Home. I helped my dad build this house all through high school and partly through college.
We moved a lot (military) growing up. And that time learning so much from my dad, building, it means a great to me, still.
Its still not done and probably wont ever be finished. But its the only thing I've ever known as home.
Even though I bought a house last June, its just not the same. I dunno, I don't feel like I can explain it in words. I do wish I had this photo in every season though.

4 comments:

  1. Love everything about this....especially that Christmas card..amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics you picked out! They are awesome and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh, your xmas pic?! CLASSIC! i keep saying we totally need to do this with my family but we never get around to it!! thanks again for linking up, it's so fun getting to know you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! That Christmas photo is the fucking best!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete