Monday, April 14, 2014

30DoB Biggest Pet Peeves



Biggest Pet Peeves. Hmmmmm, i don't want to offend anyone, but here goes nothing!

1. People who don't use their turn signal or "blinker" as i still call it. - its not that hard to let EVERYONE on the road know you are turning, maybe then i wouldn't have road rage and be riding your ass, because I could have anticipated you slowing down to make this turn.

2. Strangers who want to touch.  - Church is my perfect example of this, there is a greeting time. I hate it. I don't where your hands of been, and sometimes people even hug! WHAT? I don't know you. Get out of my personal space!

3. Liars.
3.5 People who pretend to be complacent when they just wont speak up. - Just tell me where we stand, that way i know. I know some people think this is rude. However, I do not want to have to find out later or from someone else i offended you, now i cant do anything about it. Just be up front and HONEST, not cruel or mean just truthful. This is harder to explain..... :) hahaha, sorry! For example, EVERY NIGHT my spouse and i will catch up on our 'shows' we are watching, and here is how it goes:

me: "what do you wanna watch?"
him: "I don't care"
me: "ok...lets watch insert whatever show im currently binge-watching."
him: ...gives me long look....
me: "YOU SAID YOU DON'T CARE?!?!!"

This is me teasing a bit, but it also is a pet peeve, if you wanna watch something then speak up. For me this goes hand in hand with lying by omission.

4. Stoneware. - sorry Pampered Chef lovers, the sound of utensils on that stuff drives me bonkers!

5. Using the self check out, and knowing i put something in the bag and the machine tells me i didn't. LIES! I put that gift card in there!

6. Line cutters. yaaaaa, just don't.

7. Bones the TV show. - i loved this show and now it sucks. it makes me sad. plus, im always sitting down to eat food when i start it...and the first 30 seconds a decomposing body is always found. you'd think i'd learn.

8. The touch screen controls in our Prius. - anyone else have this in their cars? Where the temperature gauge is by numbers? so i have to punch a Down Arrow 50 times to get it cool and comfortable? most people live in areas with seasons. this is not practical.

9. When other people are at the grocery stores. - I'm selfish, i like having the whole store to myself. why are people so mean? i just want to get some produce that isn't rotting, i'm not going out of my way to make your life a living hell.

10. Mean People. or maybe just people, hahaha, this is terrible but after re-reading my list, maybe i just don't like people :)

3 comments:

  1. Line Cutters...I like this one on your list and I am 100% with you on people at the grocery store, don't go Sunday Mornings (busiest time of the week)

    ReplyDelete
  2. People that don't use a turn signal make me SO freakin' angry. Like...it gives me major road rage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. I hate it when other people are at the grocery store!! Luckily our new store is soooo much nicer.

    ReplyDelete