Thursday, May 8, 2014

Whats Going on Lately

Man, i'm lucky if i post one thing a week anymore. Jeesh!

I blame the good weather! Everyone is out and breathing it all in. Long winter be gone. Hot summer is COMING!

We woke up to a house at 80 this morning on our way to the gym, im a 65-68 person, in my home and outside, i do not live far enough north! Today i think the pilot light will finally be put out, and the a/c turned on!

Busy Busy. I painted another room in April. Hoping to have that post up soon.
And for May i thought why not do another bathroom.

Maybe ill get it done by November, since we have family staying with us for Christmas.
Yes, I have my Christmas plans made.
I love Christmas, and listened to some music this week too.
Hate me.
Don't Care.

So our shower 'stall' came out in our down stairs bathroom.
I have to say i think retro fitting anything in a house always seems impossible *sigh*
Goals/Next Steps
1) draw to scale with measurements of all drains in bathroom
2) talk to 'the person' at home depot and menards about if we can order a shower stall to fit.

I've been doing a little running....or jogging. I got some training material from PT last year and instead of increasing each run, im doing each time for a week (3 runs). I have been stuck on 5 mins run 1 min walk for the last two weeks.
Its been rough. Its been getting warmer (not complaining). Its been hard.
I am out of shape.

So here is how it has gone lately, gym for lifting on Tues, Thursday, Friday. No classes right now for some mental reason i can't make myself do it. And then i run from work around my old neighborhood on M, W, F. And sometimes run on Saturday just for fun.

I will say this, running makes me happy. Even if it goes bad.
I feel like T-Dubs and I have a better handle on food since we moved into our house (last JUNE!).
I am glad that my injury is not flaring. Its sore but thats to be expected.
I am looking forward to my run on Friday.
And maybe a morning jog Saturday to just start my day right.

Some other things that have happened: surprise date night with drinks, food, and business time. T-Dubs bought me some earrings just because. Fell off the church bandwagon but we are back at it. Helped friends move. And starting binge watching on House, thank you Netflix.

1 comment:

  1. It took me a while to realize business time was not referring to anything involving coworkers or finances...

    ReplyDelete