Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thirsty Thursday!

Hopelessly Ever After
Cold snap! My new "spring" favorite!
Now, i know this isnt themed. But, I'm a beer girl through and through.

And not everyone loves mixed drinks, or liquor!
Sam Adams, in my opinion, in a good go to beer, for something more than, Coors, Miller, Bud, Busch, Natty whatever you get the point.
You can get their classic lager, or try any seasonal, they usually do a good job.

This citrus-esk wheat beer, is delicious. And is full of flavor, but isn't heavy in my opinion.
It is not fruity, light (blonde) or a lager. Hard to describe.
I will say this isnt a beer i can drink all night, its a few and then time to change it up. I also think its stronger than some of their others!

Feel like I should mention im a lager girl and a light beer sorta person. I do love specific winters and stouts. But for the most part i am not ok with fruity and lemon or shandys. Not for me, but i can respect it.

Be sure to follow Kristin who give s me the awesome reasons to talk about beers im dranking! I love reading all her witty drinks and fun foods! Plus she just writes about fun things!

4 comments:

  1. Samuel Adams is always a great choice in my opinion! Thanks for linking up today:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOhhhhh I tried it!! I love Cold Snap!! Actually gonna get one at Happy Hour this evening!! Thanks for linking up chick!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES YES YES...Cold Snap is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. UM...cold snap is THE BOMB! I first tried it at a sushi restaurant and got my buzz on! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete