Friday, February 28, 2014

Finish the Sentence - Link Up

button

Whoo WHOOP! Itssss back! I am terrible at these but i love reading some of my favorite bloggers do it. and its always fun and creative to do!

1. I always pick PIE  over Diets/healthyeating/demons/huntingthings
2. Look at the size of those... Melons, Cantlopes, Cans, Hooters
3. I recently learned.... that if im being lazy and dont wanna get up to pee, but sneeze suddenly... well you know...
4. Only when no one is looking... i dirft into an imaginary place, usually to here..
5. I lost my.... Marbles! Hook? Anyone? Robin Williams? - brownie points with me if know what im talking about.
6. I was certain I'd be... fine the next morning, but that last drink did me in.
7. There is not enough liquor BEER in the world for me to.... act like i have swag
8. I just finished...this sentence.
9. Why does everyone have to be...using the self check out, when they don't know how. WHYY???
10. It's very rare when I...fart. true story, i like, cant do it.
11. If I were a dog... I'd sniff Chris Hemsworths butt, and Tom Hiddleston's.
12. I don't believe... leggings = pants

4 comments:

  1. Self-checkouts are both the greatest and worst things ever invented!! Stopping by through the link-up... have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. thanks for liking with us and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I HATE the self check out! LOL

    ReplyDelete